This week went by really quickly! Lots of exciting things happened, and I learned lots of
stupid sh*t informative things. Here’s to another good week! 🍷
- I get really cranky on Mondays and nap way more often during the day
- I’m a hoarder when it comes to Time Out and ShortList magazines
- Most Americans don’t have electric kettles (say what?!)
- I need to stay away from the Bershka sale
- The London Underground is my worst nightmare
- How ah-mazing Magic Mike XXL was
- How unfit I really am (this was from climbing some damn stairs)
- London is really polluted. Almost every single London borough failed the air pollution limit for toxic NO2 gas x_x
- I’m the coolest
- There’s a legion of angels anxious to do my bidding according to the Universe
- McDonald’s breakfast is really tasty, but I should probably stay away from it because fat
- Cheerleader by OMI is super catchy
- OMI is Jamaican
- If I collect 6 stickers, I can get a free regular 7th cup of coffee from McDonalds. How can I stay away?
- Hutong is always fully booked and they put you on hold for like 1249072384737 minutes
- Fargo is really, really good and Martin Freeman is my bb for life
- Danny Wallace is my spirit animal
- How amazing the Terminator series is
- Graffiti is amazing
- I’m obsessed with saying “Halo-halo!”
- Also, I’m obsessed with bbq chicken that I may one day turn into a bbq chicken
In other news
I won vouchers from WeSwap for Hutong, a Chinese restaurant in the Shard! I visited their offices the other day to collect them; we eat tapas, drank sangria and I got to chat with the team. They’re a super nice bunch and I even had a go on their piñata 🙂
I also visited Barrio Fiesta again this year! It was soooo hot – I have a lovely tan on my feet from my sandals. I ate so much lechon kawali and BBQ, slept like a log and just generally enjoyed the vibes. I love being half Filipino.
Later that evening, I went to the Outdoor Cinema with my girls to see The Wolf of Wall Street. It did start raining about halfway through, but we stuck it out 🙂 Love, love, love that film!
… How has Leonardo DiCaprio not won an Oscar yet?! Travesty.