So, this is a different kind of award I’ve been nominated for and I’m actually very excited and thankful!
When looking up what VBA stood for exactly I came across this: “consider the quality of the writing, the uniqueness of the subjects covered, the level of love displayed in the words on the virtual page.” I have been putting in a lot of work into my posts as of late, in an effort to improve my writing skills, so I’m glad that someone out there is recognising it! I hope to put out even more awesome posts over the next couple of months, and start a few more blog series.
Thank you to Jun for nominating me! 🙂
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Include a link to their blog
- Tell the person who nominated you 7 facts about you
- Select 15 blogs/bloggers that you have recently discovered or follow regularly
7 random facts about me
I usually have to rack my brain really hard when it comes to facts about me. I have no idea why it’s so hard for me to come up with a simple list, but here we go…
- When I was little I cycled through things I wanted to be when I was older, like my underwear… first it was a ballerina, then a graphic designer, then an illustrator, then an architect. I think at one point I might have even wanted to be an astronaut, but that’s a whole other story.
- I’m extremely self-conscious about my hair, as I have pretty severe alopecia. I thank God everyday for real human hair wigs and weaves, because without them I’d probably be a hot mess. Say what you want about people who wear a lot of weave, but if it’s what makes them feel comfortable then so be it.
- Zendaya is my style icon, as of late. I get major hair/jawline envy when I see pictures of her, and her style just makes me ?
- This one time in primary school, my reading teacher tried to tell me I could read only 3 pages a night. I actually lost my sh*t, and my mum had to come in and tell her off because why is she trying to hinder my reading progress? If I want to devour the whole book in one night, let me, dammit!
- I am severely allergic to all nuts. One taste or touch and I can break out into hives, my tongue can swell, my throat can swell and I could basically die. It’s a fun life I live.
- At night I lay in bed and dream of all the places I want to travel too. This then makes me mad because I have no money to travel to this places, and then I end up surfing on my laptop to see if there’s any cheap flights basically tormenting myself. It’s a vicious cycle.
- I really, really, really enjoy watching cat videos. And looking at cats on Instagram. And just cats. CATS.
Lastly, here are the 15 bloggers I nominate!
Can’t wait to read all your posts!