I realise it’s been a while since a last did a post but to be fair I have been very busy. I have actually finished university, now! It still hasn’t quite sunk in yet, despite the fact that I’ve been back home in London for a week now. I spent the majority of my time after handing in my dissertation partying, so to be fair I’ve been too drunk to let it sink in.
I also know that I am a little behind in replying to comments and I just want to thank all my readers who still visited my blog despite me not having posted in a long time. Thank you! Here, have a cookie. I’ll be replying to comments as soon as I can!
I am still on the job hunt but I’m also enjoying the fact that I am free of assignments! It’s been a long time since I could say, “Oh, I don’t have an essay/project to hand in in xyz days!” So, it’s a bit of relief 😀
In the meantime, Sakura nominated me for the Leibster Blog Award! Thank you, so much.
- Thank the person who nominated you and insert their link.
- Post 11 facts about yourself.
- Answer the 11 questions your nominee asked you.
- Tag 11 blogs.
- Create 11 questions for the people you tagged.
11 facts about myself:
- I am probably the biggest Doctor Who fan (aka Whovian) you will ever meet
- I very passionate when it comes to television shows. Favourite shows include: Doctor Who, Supernatural and Firefly
- I’ve climbed the Great Wall of China
- I recently finished university and will be graduating in November
- I want to be an author when I’m older
- My mother is my number one inspiration
- Writing is my biggest passion and I’ve been writing stories since I was little
- I’ve been blogging for 4 years
- I tend to wear my heart of my sleeve
- I’ve had my heart broken twice in my life
- I am 100% in love with Jared Padalecki. Amen. To. That.
1. Have you made any regrets in your life?
A lot, but I shan’t go into them because it could last several
2. What is your biggest regret?
Hmmm, that is a hard one. I’m not entirely sure – get back to me on that one.
3. Do you prefer to be alone or hang out with friends?
Hang out with my friends, because when I’m by myself I tend to think about sh*t and that in turns makes me do stupid sh*t. Not very good.
4. What have you been busy with for the past few days?
Preparing for a job interview and watching Game of Thrones (which, by the way, is giving way too many feels to explain. Daenerys is my goddess).
5. New clothes or new makeup kit?
6. Do you consider yourself a gadget fan (always buying new gadgets)?
Not really, except for maybe my iPhone. I pretty much got my iPhone 4 as soon as it came out because I was so excited, but I’ve upgraded to 5 now.
7. Which country that you have visited and you want to visit again?
USA, USA, USA *chants like a hooligan* (purely because Harry Potter Wizarding World, not gonna lie)
8. Where do you usually shop online?
ASOS, Boohoo, Daisy Street, Ann Summers
9. List one thing from your bucket list.
To visit all the states in the USA and eat all the food (who wants to join me? We can be fat babes together)
10. If you can change one thing in the world, what will that be?
Unicorns, mermaids and my favourite fictional characters would actually exist
11. Do you like Kpop (dramas, music, food)?
Yes, yes, triple yes! My favourite drama is You’re Beautiful, I love F.T. Island, Big Bang, Brown Eyed Girls but I haven’t had the chance to try Korean food (yet!)
- What’s one of the scariest things you’ve ever done?
- What are your favourite television shows?
- If you were going to write a book, what would it be called and what would it be about?
- What are some things that make you really happy?
- If you could meet anyone in history, who would it be and why?
- Do you think people can control their own destiny?
- What is the stupidest thing you’ve ever done?
- Do you believe in true love?
- What is your favourite season? Why?
- If you could wake up tomorrow in the body of someone else, who would you choose, why and what would you do?
- What is the strangest thing you’ve eaten?
Happy blogging, and see you soon!